Technical approvals of Europe and USA
- Product features:
AN EXCELLENT 100% EPOXY BASED-ADHESIVE APPROVED FOR USING IN
DRY, WET, WATER-FLOODED AND DIAMOND CORED CONCRETE HOLE
- The epoxy resin and hardener compounded product branded VME/585ml Injection Adhesive (made in Germany by MKT, certified by the approvals ETA of Europe and ICC of USA) are completely mixed when they are dispensed from the dual cartridge through a static mixing nozzle, directly into anchor drilled-hole.
- The VME can be used with ribbed-bar (for starter bar) or threaded anchor rod (for chemical anchor bolt) in solid concrete and stone.
- The adhesive is quite smooth and helping easily to dispense it out of auto mixing nozzle.
- Approved for applications in cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Approved for fire rated resistant.
- Produced by 100% Epoxy based-adhesive, the VME adhesive is the highest strength of chemical anchoring range, approved and allowed to resist static, wind or earthquake loads and Wind-live-vibration loads; also work well for diamond cored hole (with smooth hole side-wall) and in dry, wet and water-flooded hole.
- Better than other branded Epoxy adhesive product sagging down around anchor hole hoop-edge and being lack of adhesive, the VME is quite clammy and safe.
- Approved for resisting seismic loads: Safety for dowelling bars in R.C elements of ramp, car-parks at basement.
- Approvals/Listings: European technical approvals ETA-299 & ETA-350; and ICC-ESR 2845 (USA).
- Fire rated up to 4 hrs.
- Use for both base materials: Concrete and natural stone.
- Maximum working time: 10 min. (at ≥30°C): Gives more time to install anchor.
- Fast curing time: Only 4h (at ≥30°C) to be fully cured for installation, faster than other equivalent epoxy based adhesives.
- Easier to install anchors in hot weather.
- Easier installation of larger diameter anchors and deeper embedments.
- Styrene free.
- Long self-life: 18 months.
- Packed in a dual cartidge of 585ml c/w a nozzles with extension is last longer - saves money.
- Easy to open, snap-off tip, no cutting required.
- Typical Applications:
>>> For technical support and further inquiry you may have, please contact us
- Fixing dowel-bars (starter bars) or chemical anchor bolts into concrete or stones; solid block or brick.
- Anchor bolt for fixing steel structures, canopy console, tower-crane, ...
- Tunnel, railing, strut/shoring fixings.
- Habour/port piers and underwater fixings.
==> Site Applications